We collect several types of personal information from and about users of our Website, including information you provide to us either through our Website or call center. Your use of this Website constitutes your consent to collect and use your personal information obtained from you. For purposes of this policy only, "personal information" refers to any information by which you can be personally identified that includes name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, credit card information, your responses to our survey questions, and information relating to any orders you place.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Some web browsers may transmit "do-not-track" signals to websites with which the browser communicates. Currently, there is no standard that governs what, if anything, websites should do when they receive these signals. STOWEDGE currently does not take action in response to these signals.
Providing Online Support
We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors and ask that children under 18 years of age not submit personal information on our Website without parental consent. Although we cannot prevent children under 18 from submitting personal information, we will destroy such information if we are made aware that proper consent was not given.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, in the following ways: responding to your inquiries, providing you with information about our products and services that you request from us or other information that you find useful (regardless if a business relationship exists between us), aggregate statistics about our customer's preferences, processing orders you have submitted, maintaining your account, to carry out obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us. To ensure that you receive any e-mails that we may send to you, confirmations may be sent to us or our service provider when you open such emails or click certain email links. These confirmations may also show whether your e-mail application supports graphics so we can tailor our messages to you.
Occasionally, we may deliver marketing and account information relevant to you, such as discount coupons, information about new product offerings, reservation confirmations, surveys, account information, notification services, and for administrative reasons.
- To our franchises, subsidiaries and affiliates for the purposes of providing services;
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and to perform a variety of functions, such as fulfilling orders, billing and collection, assisting with promotions, credit card processing, transportation services, conducting contests or sweepstakes, helping us improve our product and service offerings and our website, providing technical services for our Website, data analytics, etc. Such third parties are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of STOWEDGE's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by STOWEDGE about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process (e.g., subpoenas), including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of STOWEDGE, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
By providing your cellular number, you agree to permit STOWEDGE to contact you using an automatic telephone dialing system and/or a prerecorded voice regarding matters relevant to your account, including, without limitation, estimated time of arrivals and pickups of container(s), status of your contract, accounts payable and gypsy moth documentation, as applicable, and any other operational or account matters.
You may obtain a summary of the personal information on record with STOWEDGE at any time which has been collected about you. We permit and encourage you to request that any inaccuracies in your personal information be corrected or that such personal information be removed from our marketing databases.
To make any request described above, send an e-mail to email@example.com or write to:
STOWEDGE SARASOTA, LLC
8388 S. Tamiami Trail
Sarasota, Florida 34238
When contacting us, please be sure to provide us with your exact e-mail address, name, address and/or telephone number(s) in order to be sure we handle your request correctly.
STOWEDGE recognizes your personal data is your private information, so we strive to achieve high standards in how it is used and providing for its safekeeping. Our Website uses some of the most secure forms of online communication available, including industry-standard encryption technology to keep your personal information safe. Whenever you provide information, we use secure socket layer ("SSL") technology to make sure that it is "encrypted," or, scrambled, so that no one else can read it while it is being transmitted over the Internet.
To protect your personal information, STOWEDGE maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in keeping with industry standards and practices, all of which are regularly updated in response to changes in technology. We strictly limit access to information about you to those employees who need to know the information in order to perform their jobs. All employees are prohibited from accessing our files and databases without proper authorization. We periodically audit for compliance with this standard and impose penalties for any failure to comply with this policy.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to us. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. You should always safeguard your own personal information by protecting passwords used to access websites and by safely disposing of records no longer needed.
STOWEDGE SARASOTA, LLC
8388 S. Tamiami Trail
Sarasota, Florida 34238